Sunday, September 23, 2012

Reading Response#3

Reading Response#3

Someone like You
Pg. 1-283 Sarah Dessen
Hi I just finished the book someone like you.  The main characters of this book are Halley and Scarlett. In the story Scarlett loses her boyfriend in a motorcycle accident and she and Halley discover a month later she’s carrying his baby.  I felt inspired at how strong Halley was throughout the book as she discovers love, and what it really means to grow up. What surprised me most is how strong their friendship was going through Halley’s boyfriend, Macon, Scarlett’s pregnancy and Halley’s car accident. My thoughts on Macon are basically a WTH were you thinking and most of these thoughts about the book are a T-S. As I read the book though I didn’t have any questions which is rare for me after picking up and reading a book like this one for the first time. Anyways I recommend this book and author to anyone who loves books on love, friendship and self discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment