Monday, September 24, 2012

Writing Reflection#1

Writing Reflection#1

For blogging and my six word memoirs I feel I’m doing very well because I love to write, it’s really the only way I can express myself coherently without stumbling on words or feelings. For my Six Word Memoirs I chose to stay in the classroom and finished two six word phrases for each topic no problem with enough time left over to catch up on reading my book. The pros and cons of this type of writing though are that it can either be very easy or very hard to express your feelings in six words, It doesn’t take long to write if you’re looking for something to do in a very short amount of time and finally it can be fun to do if you like writing like I do. This assignment though overall was easy and fun to do in my opinion and I learned that I can easily express some of my feelings in certain subjects very well. The blogging though has helped me feel more secure about my writing pieces and putting myself out there for people to see what I can do with my writing knowledge and skills and hopefully give me some helpful advice and or criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment