Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Reading Reflection#8/Writing Reflection#4

Reading Reflection#8

OK sorry if this is a little repetitive, but again I didn't read a book. Just don't have the energy or time at the moment with school, work then family plus my own addition to this typing out my books. I'm still typing Police Officers, Farm Boys and Thieves and I'm at stale part of the story where my main character is stuck with living a never ending roller coaster of decisions to make and crying tears that should have already run dry. I've tweaked the story a LOT from my written rough copy and hope more people comment on what  my book is about.

Writing Reflection#4

Well for my blackout poetry I know it was a new unknown style of poetry to me so I had wary feelings about this assignment. I had a little difficulty at first, but once I started I couldn't stop although most of what I did didn't make any sense so when we went into the hallway to comment on the finished works I noticed no one had any thoughts on my work so I guess I still have a lot to learn about Newspaper Blackout poetry considering I had no actual concurrent theme to my work

No comments:

Post a Comment