Sunday, October 14, 2012

Reading Reflection#6

 OK again I didn't read a new book, but continued typing out now one complete piece of work called The Pegasus Prophecies which is part of a series a friend and I are working on together since grade nine. The Pegasus Prophecies is the second book in the series about the child of the main characters from the first book Cedric and Lily, Jason who with a girl named Dovewing are out to fufill a prophecy that was announced long before they were born, “A son of Dragon and a daughter of Pegasus will come together in a time of great suffering to bring an end to the Pegasus wars” Now I hope you like it and posts comments on what you think after I post the first few chapters in my next personal post. PLEASE COMMENT I NEED FEED BACK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment